In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
This disposition-based aggregate table provides a rollup of interactions associated with Bot Gateway Server (BGS) interactions.
- This document shows table information because it is more informative than view information. However, directly querying tables is not supported; perform your queries on views.
- This document shows the HOUR structure for each table, as an example. For each table, the same structure is used for SUBHR through YEAR views.
- Where referenced, IRF resources include:
- Handling resources (such as self-service IVR ports, agents, or non-agent-associated DNs)
- Mediation resources (such as a non-self-service IVR ports, voice treatment ports, ACD queues, routing points, and so forth) where the interaction ends in mediation before being distributed to a handling resource.
- IRF is an abbreviation for the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table.
- MSF is an abbreviation for the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the AGR_SET table.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the DATE_TIME dimension table to identify the calendar date and 15-minute interval at which the caller's participation in the interaction began.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the TENANT view to identify a specific tenant.
The surrogate key that is used to join the BGS_BOT dimension to the fact tables.
The surrogate key that is used to join the BGS_BOT_NAME dimension to the fact tables.
The surrogate key that is used to join the BGS_SESSION dimension to the fact tables.
The surrogate key that is used to join the MEDIA_TYPE dimension to the fact tables.
Indicates that the session was initiated.
Indicates that the session was ended abnormally (due to some technical issue).
Indicates that the session was terminated by the customer.
Indicates that the session was rejected to start.
The duration, in seconds, of the ChatServer session.
The total number of messages sent by a bot in the BGS session.
The total number of messages received by a bot in the BGS session.
No subject area information available.