New In This Release
This section describes the changes that have been incorporated within this guide since the 9.0.0 release of RAA.
- The following new columns are added to the CHAT_STATS aggregate: table: SESSIONS_PARKED, PARKING_DURATION, PARKING_DURATION_MAX, SESSIONS_PARKED_SHORT, SESSIONS_PARKED_LONG.
- Updates to the following tables:
- Renamed the table AGT_CHAT_THREAD_STATS_HOUR as Table-AGT_CHAT_THREAD_HOUR.
- Updated AGT_CHAT_AGENT_GRP_HOUR and AGT_CHAT_AGENT_HOUR
- Added anew table to support Chat Thread reporting: AGT_CHAT_THREAD_STATS_HOUR
- Updated CHAT_AGENT..
- Updated CHAT_AGENT_GRP.
- Updated CHAT_STATS.
- Updated AGT_I_SESS_STATE_HOUR.
- Added new table: I_MN_SESS_STATE
- Updated the following tables to include AGR_SET_KEY: AGT_AGENT_HOUR, AGT_AGENT_GRP_HOUR, AGT_AGENT_QUEUE_HOUR, AGT_ID_HOUR
- Added new tables to support asynchronous chat (Async chat): AGT_CHAT_AGENT_GROUP_HOUR
- Added a new table to support Co-browse: AGT_COBROWSE_AGENT_HOUR
- Updated AGT_CALLBACK_HOUR
- Added new tables to support asynchronous chat (Async chat):
- Updated Table AGT_CHAT_STATS_HOUR with new columns to support Async chat.
- Updated Table AGT_CALLBACK_HOUR to add a new column, FORCE_DIALED.
- Added new tables to support Chat and Genesys Chatbot, provided by Bot Gateway Server (BGS). This includes:
Genesys CX Insights 8.5.002
- Added new tables, and updated others, to support reporting on Genesys Predictive Routing. This includes:
For information about other changes since the initial release, refer to the New in 9.0.0 and 9.0 Product Alerts links on the Genesys CX Insights page.