Additional Data Returned by SelectDN
Update the SelectDN list of returned keys in the Universal Routing 8.1 Reference Manual as follows:
If the function SelectDN succeeds in selecting an available target, then, in addition to the pair return:ok, the list returned by the function will contain the following keys:
- target_name—the name of the selected target from the list.
- target_location—the location of the selected target from the list.
- target_type—the type of the selected target from the list.
- vq—the virtual queue name specified as a parameter of the function SelectDN.
- dn—an available DN of the selected target; this value is reported by Stat Server. If the target is an agent and the option use_agentid is set to true, then the value of this key will not be a DN but the Employee ID of the agent.
- switch—the switch where the DN provided for the selected target is located; this value is also reported by Stat Server.
- agent—the Employee ID of the agent selected; this value, reported by Stat Server, is present only if the target is of type Agent (.A) or Group of Agents (.GA).
- place—the name of the place selected; this value, reported by Stat Server, is present only if the target is of type Agent (.A), Group of Agents (.GA), Agent Place (.AP), Group of Places (.GP) or Campaign Group.
- rdnan—available DN of the selected target; this value is reported by Stat Server. As opposed to dn key. this value is always real agent’s DN.
- stat_value—if target was selected based on some statistic then this key will be included and provide value of this statistic.
- priority—if priority of call in queue from which target was selected is not 0. then this value will be included and provide this priority value.
- *mismatch—if for target selection best fit factor was used, then this value will be included and provide mismatch of the selected target from the ideal one.
- Also if cost type routing was used, then the list can contain a set of keys (cost.type, cost.cost1. cost.cost2, cost.orig, cost.dest, cost.contract, cost.table. cost.day, cost.time, cost.interval, cost.va) reflecting different aspects of cost information for this specific call and selected target.