The following articles give information about common Platform SDK functionality and protocol usage that all developers should be aware of:
- Introducing the Platform SDK
- Architecture of the Platform SDK
- Connecting to a Server
- Configure Platform SDK Channel Encoding for String Values
- Using the Warm Standby Application Block
- Using the Application Template Application Block
- Using the Cluster Protocol Application Block
- Event Handling
- Setting Up Logging in Platform SDK
- Additional Logging Features
- Log4j2 Configuration with the Application Template Application Block
This page was last edited on June 26, 2019, at 18:17.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!