The details of alerts for all agents on the selected team are displayed in the Team Alerts view. The team’s name displays beside the Team Alerts tab. The alerts are either active (red) or inactive (green).
- Active alerts are rule violations for which the agent is currently violating the rule.
- Inactive alerts are rule violations for which the agent has corrected the behavior.
Inactive alerts are archived once the agent keeps the behavior corrected for a time equal to the time period of the rule.
The alerts are displayed in reverse chronological order.
You cannot view alerts on the dashboard once they are archived. An alert is archived at the following times:
- When the agent keeps his or her behavior corrected for a time equal to the time profile of the rule.
- At system startup, but only if the last violation time exceeds the time period of the rule.
The details of the Team Alerts view include:
- Alert—Alert state is indicated by the color of the icon (red or green).
- Agent—First initial and last name of each agent who had any alerts.
- Alert Detail—The rule description.
- Time—The time when the alert was last triggered (hh:mm).
- Note—The text a supervisor provides for the alert.