The details of agent alerts are displayed in the Agent Alerts view.
- To display the alerts for an agent, select their name in the Team view.
The agent’s name displays beside the Agent Alerts view. Active alerts are those for which the rule is currently being violated; the Alert column for these alerts shows a red alert symbol.
The details of the Agent Alerts view include:
- Alert—The alert’s status (red/green).
- Alert Detail—The rule description.
- Time—The time when the alert was triggered on the current day (hh:mm).
- Note—A note about the alert from the supervisor.