|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Notification lists are used to inform groups of users within an organization about changes being made to the agents or resources. The notification lists are simply a collection of e-mail addresses. Administrators maintain the e-mail addresses from the Notification Lists page on the Administration module. These addresses are linked to the actions of Resource Management.
From the Notification Lists page, you can:
- View the e-mail addresses on a notification list by selecting a single row in the table. The row expands to show the e-mail addresses.
- Delete an e-mail address.
- Search for an e-mail address.
- Add a notification list.
- Delete a notification list that is no longer used. Note that multiselection (for deletion) is not available for Notification lists (including e-mail addresses within a notification list) or Notification templates.
- Update an existing notification list.
- Reset the updates to a notification list before it is saved.