|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Rule Testing Overview
Before deploying a rules package to the Genesys Rules Engine, subject to having the relevant permissions in Genesys Administrator, you can :
- Create, modify and run one or more test scenarios for each rule package
- Add input data, business context and phase data and expected results
- Review the test outcomes in plain language
- Import and export the test scenarios in the same way as with rules packages
These test features allow rules authors to test any changes made to existing rules packages before deploying them, in order to ensure that no errors are introduced.
The rule testing functionality is available via a node in the navigation tree called Test Scenarios. Click this node to use the rule testing features.
- Creating rule test scenarios
- Running rule test scenarios
- Test scenario results
- Importing and exporting rule scenarios
Split Test functionality that allows you to test alternative business rule outcomes is available via a node in the navigation tree called Split Test Configuration.