|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Copying Linear Rules
You can copy a linear rule and paste that copy in the same rule package, either on the same or a different node. Follow these steps to copy a linear rule:
- Navigate to the rule package to which the linear rule belongs in the Explorer Tree (verify that you have selected the correct Tenant from the Tenant drop-down list). Select the correct node in the Explorer Tree (the level at which the rule was defined) and click the Rules tab.
- Locate the rule in the list, select it, and select Copy Rule from the drop-down in the lower panel.
- If you want the copy to be in the same node, click Paste Rule.
- If you want the copy to be in a different node, select that node in the Explorer Tree, click the Rules tab, and click Paste Rule.
- Update the information as needed and click Save. Refer to Creating Linear Rules for details about the fields that can be updated.
When editing rules, be careful not to clear your browsing history or cookie data, as this might cause the rule to be stuck in a locked state. Unsaved changes could be lost.