Creating an Application Cluster in Genesys Administrator
To create an application cluster in Genesys Administrator to which rules packages can be deployed.
- Create an application template of type Application Cluster, if one does not already exist in your environment.
- Create a Genesys Administrator application of type Application Cluster.
- Go to Provisioning > Environment > Applications. If required, navigate to the folder in which you want to store the new Application object.
- Open the Tasks panel, if necessary, and click Create Application in the Create section.
- Follow the steps in the Create New Application wizard.
- Add as connections to this cluster application the engine applications you wish to treat as a cluster. For each connection be sure to select as a Listening Port the Port ID for the Rules Engine Web Application (either GRE or Genesys Web Engagement).
- Add the cluster application as a connection to the GRAT application.
- Save the changes.
Creating an Application Cluster in Configuration Manager Creating the GRAT Application Object in Configuration Manager
This page was last modified on March 4, 2014, at 03:09.