Samples for Detecting Language, Sentiment, and Actionability
The installation of eServices Manager includes samples that detect
Genesys supplies sample screening rules that analyze interactions for sentiment and actionability
Classification Server 8.5.3
Classification Server 8.5.2 and earlier
To use the actionability sample, import the file Actionability.kme, which is located in the <eServicesManagerHome>\ActionabilityModel directory.
- A model Actionability for analyzing actionability.
- The training object Actionability that created that model.
- A category tree Actionability that contains the categories to assign to interactions as a result of the analysis.
To deploy the sentiment sample, use the following procedure.
- In Configuration Manager or Genesys Administrator, create a language called English_Sentiment.
- With eServices Manager set to that language, import the file EnglishSentiment.kme, which is located in the <eServicesManagerHome>\SentimentModel directory.
- A model SentimentSampleModel for analyzing sentiment.
- The training object Sentiment that created that model.
- A category tree SentimentDetection that contains the categories to assign to interactions as a result of the analysis.