Default Value: all
Valid Values: all, av, im
Changes Take Effect: For next call
Specifies the media, in a comma-separated list of valid values, that will be monitored when direct call monitoring is activated:
- av—T-Server must handle all direct AV calls targeting this DN.
- im—T-Server must handle all direct IM calls that target this DN.
- all—T-Server must handle all direct calls that target this DN.
Default Value: default
Valid Values: default, disabled
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Specifies the type of reporting for IM calls in T-Server:
- default—T-Server will generate reporting for IM calls with Media Type=5 in Genesys T-Library events
- disabled—T-Server will suppress reporting for IM calls.
The value of option is read only on start-up.
If no value is present, the default value is assumed.
This value will be synchronized from the primary to the backup T-Server and the state of reporting will not be changed after an HA switchover.
Genesys T-Server and UCMA Connector for Skype for Business Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|06/26/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A new configuration option—im-reporting—allows the suppression of all events relating to IM calls and thus prevents T-Server for Skype for Business from interfering with the eServices multimedia chat solution.
- Direct Call Handling has been enhanced with the implementation of a new configuration option, handle-direct-calls-media. MORE DETAILS
- Support for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V for Windows Server 2016. See the Multimedia Connector for Skype for Business page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
T-Server now reactivates the default routing feature, if configured, when an error response is received from the Connector while either the option sip-treatments-continuous is set to false or there is no remote treatment in progress. Previously, T-Server did not reactivate such a configured default routing timer when a routing failure had occurred and default routing was not performed after the configured timer expired without T-Server receiving RequestRouteCall. (LYNC-3527)
T-Server now prevents the distribution of EventAddressInfo for devices when either the Annex tab configuration values or the global option handle-direct-calls have been changed, if such changes do not result in modification of the relevant extension keys. Previously, T-Server generated EventAddressInfo for all devices of type Extension regardless of whether any related extension keys changed. (LYNC-3227)
A sequential escalation by an Agent from IM to audio and then to video is now possible. Previously, the video connection failed due to a Skype for Business issue. (LYNC-2394)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.001.65.
This release of T-Server is built with T-Server Common Part (TSCP) release number 8.1.010.90. TSCP is the shared software that all T-Servers use. Consult the TSCP release note for information on changes to the Common Part that may affect the functionality of your particular type of T-Server.