Genesys T-Server and UCMA Connector for Skype for Business Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The maximum value for the no-answer-timeout option has increased from 20 sec to 600 sec. (LYNC-2380)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
T-Server/Connector now correctly plays a ringback tone to a caller when the call is placed to an agent in the following scenarios:
- routing to an agent
- initiating a direct call to an agent (1pcc and 3pcc)
- consultation call to an agent
Use the new Connector configuration option ringtone-file-path to specify the audio file path.
Setting: connector section
Default Value: No default value
Valid Values: A string
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Specifies the path (full path, relative path or network path are supported) to the audio file that is played as a ringback tone to a caller while a call is alerting the receiving party. T-Server/Connector supports the audio file .wma type. (LYNC-2396)
T-Server/Connector now properly restores calls in an environment with two or more Connectors when a link to one of the Connectors is disconnected. Previously in this scenario, T-Server sometimes:
- restored calls only when the Connector with the calls was disconnected and reconnected later;
- incorrectly restored calls, so escalation to another media for those calls did not work;
- did not restore calls properly when the Connector with the restored calls was disconnected again.
Note: The voice path in some restored calls might be temporarily unavailable or of a bad quality. (LYNC-2354)
T-Server running in Backup mode now correctly reports the link availability state depending on the availability of connections to Connectors. Previously, T-Server running in Backup mode incorrectly reported EventLinkConnected in the following scenarios:
- when the HA role has been changed to Primary and no links to Connectors were available
- when the synchronization update from the Primary T-Server reported EventLinkConnected, while the Backup T-Server did not have any available links to Connector(s).
T-Server now correctly reports the required AttributeExtensions in EventTreatmentEnd if the event was generated as a result of remote treatment execution. Previously, T-Server did not propagate the required extension with key USER_ANN_ID, if it was present in events received from the remote treatment server.
T-Server now correctly reports empty AttributeCollectedDigits in EventTreatmentEnd if no information was available from the remote treatment server. Previously, T-Server did not report empty AttributeCollectedDigits in this scenario. (LYNC-2362)
In a configuration with multiple Connectors, when a new Connector starts, T-Server does not perform the resubscription of a User Endpoint to the newly available Connector until the Endpoint no longer has active calls. Previously, T-Server performed resubscription immediately after the Connector started, which sometimes broke normal call control operations. (LYNC-2353)
T-Server now correctly processes the required-link-number option and reports EventLinkConnected accordingly. (LYNC-2385)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.001.07.
This release of T-Server is built with T-Server Common Part (TSCP) release number 8.1.010.90. TSCP is the shared software that all T-Servers use. Consult the TSCP release note for information on changes to the Common Part that may affect the functionality of your particular type of T-Server.