Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Co-browse support — A new aggregate table, AGT_COBROWSE_AGENT, provides a rollup of interactions associated with agent participation in Co-browse Server sessions, and supports Genesys Co-browse reports in Genesys CX Insights.
- SDR_SURVEY enhancements — The AGT_SDR_SURVEY_* and AGT_SDR_SURVEY_ANS_* aggregates are enhanced as follows:
- The agent resource now appears as RESOURCE_KEY dimension. This enables drilling to the agent level in the Survey Answer Report.
- Partition elimination is improved in partitioned databases, improving performance in Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle deployments.
- Miscellaneous Enhancements — The AGT_Callback_* aggregates now count callbacks that were canceled in GMS Management UI. This enables the Callback Summary Report to display correct values for the % Canceled metric.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
RAA now periodically logs the RAA release number to the gim_etl.log file. The new log message has the INFO log level, and is generated every five minutes:
2018-12-07 21:37:58,660 INFO Heartbeat 25000 Aggregator 8.5.007.00 2018-12-07 21:42:58,632 INFO Heartbeat 25000 Aggregator 8.5.007.00
In scenarios where an error in the configuration file causes configuration synchronization to fail, RAA now exits and is automatically restarted. This indicates an incorrect configuration in the file, which you must correct for RAA to run successfully. Previously in such scenarios, RAA sometimes failed to exit. (GII-6503)
RAA now validates the DB connection before each synchronization, and creates a new one if necessary. Previously, RAA used the cached connection and did not validate the connection before each synchronization, which sometimes caused the error Unable to synchronize SCfg. (GII-6164)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.