Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A new runtime parameter, AGG_LEVEL_<LEVEL>_DELAY, provides control over the frequency with which RAA performs aggregation, by allowing you to specify the minimum time between aggregation runs for each aggregation level (DAY and higher). A corresponding new configuration option, agg-level-<level>-delay in the [agg] section, allows you to control this feature when RAA is embedded with Genesys Info Mart. For more information, see the Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Deployment Guide.
- The RAA installation package now includes the following driver versions:
- Microsoft SQL Server 6.0.8112.100 JDBC driver
- Oracle 22.214.171.124 JDBC driver
- PostgreSQL 9.4.1212 JDBC driver
This release contains no resolved issues.
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.