Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Release Notes
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Beginning with this release, RAA 8.5 supports Callback reporting. This includes a new table (AGT_CALLBACK), and view (AG2_CALLBACK). For more information, see the Physical Data Model documentation for your RDBMS (available from Reporting and Analytics Aggregates documentation).
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux AP 64-bit x86 7 operating system. See the Supported Operating Environment: Genesys Interactive Insights page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- The procedure to apply the partition kit has been simplified. Beginning with this release, apply the partition kit by enabling partitioned-gim in the database. This automatically applies the partition kit.
Optionally, you can customize the partition kit using the partition-kit.ss. To do so:
- Disable partition-gim in the database.
- Edit the partition-kit.ss file, and save it in the RAA root directory (the same directory where GIMAgg.jar is found).
This release contains no resolved issues.
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.