Default Value: No default value
Valid Values: None. This option takes no values—its presence alone within the [agg-feature] section issues the described instructions to RAA.
Changes Take Effect: After restart of the aggregation process.
Enables the aggregate table I_MN_SESS_STATE, which provides aggregate information to support reporting on agent states irrespective of media channel.
To have RAA exclude media-neutral data, remove this option from this section. The table is not presented if feature is not enabled.
The I_MN_SESS_STATE table contains the following columns: DATE_TIME_KEY, GROUP_COMBINATION_KEY, RESOURCE_KEY, TENANT_KEY, ACTIVE_TIME, READY_TIME, NOT_READY_TIME, BUSY_TIME, WRAP_TIME, READY, NOT_READY, BUSY, WRAP
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Release Notes
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Media-neutral reporting — Support is added for reporting on agent states without regard to media channel:
- A new aggregate table, AGT_I_MN_SESS_STATE, is similar to the AGT_I_SESS_STATE table, but relies on SM_MEDIA_NEUTRAL_STATE_FACT, where AGT_I_SESS_STATE relies on SM_STATE_FACT. The AGT_I_MN_SESS_STATE aggregate hierarchy requires an appropriate Genesys Info Mart release that includes END_DATE_TIME_KEY and RESOURCE_GROUP_COMBINATION_KEY columns in the Info Mart SM_MEDIA_NEUTRAL_STATE_FACT table.
- A new configuration option, enable-media-neutral in the [agg-feature] section, enables the new AGT_I_MN_SESS_STATE aggregate hierarchy.
- Focus time support — To enhance reporting in scenarios where multiple interactions can be active on an agent desktop, but only one interaction has the agent's focus at any moment, two metrics (based on IRF.FOCUS_TIME_COUNT and IRF.FOCUS_TIME_DURATION) are added to the following aggregate tables:
- Chat reporting enhancements — New metrics are added to the aggregate tables CHAT_AGENT_* and CHAT_STATS_* to support enhancements to Chat reporting.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Aggregation performance is enhanced for databases with partitioned tables. RAA no longer uses partition-kit*.ss for partitioning. If you are upgrading from an earlier RAA release, identify any partition enhancements you have made to the standard partitioned tables in the aggregate queries, and copy them into the patch-agg.ss only for the partitioned tables which are joined to the query during the customization. (GII-6360)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.