Interaction Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Interaction Server now supports TLS 1.2.
- Interaction Server can now generate a new reporting event, EventAbandoned, if a customer abandons an interaction (the attribute IsOnline changes value from 1 to 0) before an agent was assigned to it. You can use this event to track abandoned interactions, which are then calculated by reporting clients such as Stat Server. The Genesys Chat solution supports this feature out-of-the-box.
- Interaction Server no longer supports the T-Server application type. Customers must now use the Interaction Server application type. Additionally, the installation procedure no longer offers to install Interaction Server using the T-Server application type.
- This release adjusts the default values of the following options in section [log-control]:
- You can now use the Groovy Event Logger to process reporting events using custom Groovy scripts.
- This release adds the configuration option max-userdata-size to the section [settings]. Use this option to specify the maximum user data size, in kilobytes, that can be stored for any specific interaction. The value 0 disables the check.
- This release adds the configuration options trace-segmented-views and max-segments-traced-number in the section [log-control]. Use these options to control log messages regarding the segmentation process.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Interaction Server now correctly generates the list of interaction identifiers for the select statement to load interaction data in cases when the transaction has been terminated due to a database deadlock. Previously in this situation, the select statement contained multiple copies of the interaction list. (ESR-13064)
Database scripts now allow a higher maximum value for database ID fields. The new scripts use either int type or number(10). Previously, the scripts used smallint or number(5). (ESR-12944)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 22.214.171.124.
This page was last edited on September 8, 2017, at 19:08.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!