E-mail Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Starting with this release, E-mail Server Java supports UCS 9.1.
- As of 12/18/17, E-Mail Server Java supports Windows Server 2016.
- Support for the following operating systems. See the Supported Operating Environment: eServices page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- CentOS Linux 7
- The JavaMail used in this release is upgraded to version 1.5.6 (javax.mail.jar). As a result, the format used for email addresses now strictly follows RFC 3696 Section 3.
- E-mail Server Java now supports TLS 1.2.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In the HTML version of Standard Responses, the CSS tag <style type="text/css"> can now be placed anywhere. Previously, this tag was required to follow the transcript delimiters <Genesys_Chat_Transcript> </Genesys_Chat_Transcript>. (ESR-12732)
E-mail Server now correctly handles the situation in which Microsoft Exchange sends details of messages before it has notified the client that those messages exist. Previously, this situation caused E-mail Server to post an exception. (ESR-12243)
When the MIME message of the email structure contains more than one text/html content type MIME part, E-mail Server concatenates the parts and returns them as the complete email body. Previously, it returned only the first MIME part and omitted the other parts of the email body. (ESR-12647)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 220.127.116.11.