Genesys Administrator Extension Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Users can now copy and paste skills from one Persons object to another Persons object. (GAX-10642)
- Genesys Administrator Extension now displays the First and Last name in the results grid while performing advanced Persons object search. In addition, the Name column is renamed to Username. (GAX-10637)
- Genesys Administrator Extension now enables the user to remain logged in as long as the user is active in any of the opened Windows/tabs. (GAX-10611)
- Genesys Administrator Extension now displays the number of agents associated with the Skills and Agent Groups objects. (GAX-10635)
- Genesys Administrator Extension now displays the loading icon until the complete list of agents is loaded in the Skills and Agent Groups objects. (GAX 10636)
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 18.104.22.168.
This page was last edited on April 1, 2020, at 15:05.