Default Value: False
Valid Values: True, False
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Enables package serialization globally for GRAT rules packages. Package serialization can be used to bring less frequently accessed rule packages back into service much faster, improve performance when unloading expired packages, improve performance when loading rule packages into memory and use less GRE memory.
Genesys Rules System Rules Authoring Tool Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Genesys Rules Development Tool (GRDT—latest release 8.1.4) has been merged with the Genesys Rules Authoring Tool (GRAT) to provide one platform for development of templates through to authoring of business rules and their publication to the Genesys Rules Engine or other specified engine. Please refer to the Genesys Rules Authoring Tool Help for more details. (GRS-3349)
- The user interface of the new GRAT has been upgraded to the current Genesys branding and style guidelines. (GRS-3348)
- Undo/re-do buttons have been added to the user interface to assist in editing rules, calendars and test scenarios. (GRS-3350)
- A "Disable Package Serialization" checkbox has been added to the General tab of rules packages in GRAT to enable package serialization to be disabled at the rule package level. See enable-package-serialization. (GRS-3357)
- GRAT has been upgraded to support latest browser releases for improved security and support. (GRS-3352)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) has been extended to the Template Development features added to the new GRAT. (GRS-2947)
- Support for the following operating environments:
- OpenJDK 1.8. (GRS-3351)
- Oracle 12c Release 2/Oracle 18c database. (GRS-3384)
- See the GRS page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information.
- Support for all versions of Solaris operating system is discontinued. (GRS-3077)
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.13.