Default Value: all
Valid Values: all, av, im
Changes Take Effect: For next call
Specifies the media, in a comma-separated list of valid values, that will be monitored when direct call monitoring is activated:
- av—T-Server must handle all direct AV calls targeting this DN.
- im—T-Server must handle all direct IM calls that target this DN.
- all—T-Server must handle all direct calls that target this DN.
Workspace Plugin for Skype for Business Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|06/26/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Currently, routing and reporting are not able to operate correctly in a configuration where Skype for Business IM and Genesys eServices chat are handled by the same agents. In this release it is now possible to suppress T-Server reporting for IM interactions, enabling chat to be deployed for agents using Skype for Business Multimedia Connector. IMs can then function normally, but without Genesys having any knowledge of IM events, which means that such events cannot be reported and IMs cannot be routed. Agents continue to be reachable by IM, but IM routing will not be handled by Genesys.
- Direct Call Handling has been enhanced by the introduction of a new T-Server configuration option—handle-direct-calls-media. Agents can see the setting of this option, which controls what types of direct calls are allowed to reach them, in the MySfB pane.
- Support for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V for Windows Server 2016. See the Multimedia Connector for Skype for Business page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Localization updates:
- Some additional strings have been introduced in this release.
- Language packs now work with the WDE ClickOnce Deployment method.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.001.01.