Genesys Web Engagement Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now add, remove, and modify Pacing Group configurations without being required to restart the Web Engagement service. (WM-8303)
- Starting with this release, Web Engagement reporting does not require Genesys Data Processing Server. To support Web Engagement reporting, Pulse 9.0.x is required. The minimum compliant Pulse version is 9.0.000.02. (WM-8305)
- The following are prerequisites for Web Engagement 8.5.2 and must be installed separately:
- Elasticsearch 6.8, to provide search indexing. (WM-8307)
- Kibana 6.8.1 (external), to provide reporting analytics and visualizations. (WM-8306)
- Cassandra 3.11, to provide database storage. (WM-8308)
- Web Engagement now supports Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V. See the Genesys Web Engagement page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems. (WM-8317)
- Starting with this release, the Sample Reporting Templates are no longer provided as a separate package. The templates are now located in the <GWE root>/tools/reporting_samples folder. (WM-8353)
- Jetty is updated to version 9.4.18.v20190429. (WM-8313)
- The version of Genesys Widgets deployed with Web Engagement is updated to 9.0.014.04. (WM-8365)
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.200.02.
This page was last edited on October 31, 2019, at 19:53.