Genesys Web Engagement Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
As of February 8, 2017, this release is no longer available. A critical issue was discovered during testing. If you have already downloaded the software, do not install it.
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Web Engagement Reporting Dashboards have been reorganized:
- The Mobile vs. Desktop widget was moved from the Basic Views to the Web Traffic Today Extended View.
- The Average Visit Duration and Average Page Views widgets were moved from the Web Traffic Today Extended View into the new GWE - Visit Metrics Basic View widget. This widget contains the following metrics:
- Total Pages
- Total Visit Duration, sec
- Average Visit Duration, sec
- Average Page Views
- Total Visitors
This release contains the following resolved issues:
You no longer need to restart Web Engagement Server in order to pick up complex, newly deployed rules. Previously, you needed to restart Web Engagement Server in some cases, in order to pick-up newly deployed rules, such as custom rules, for example. (WM-7061)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.35.