Genesys Rules System Rules Engine Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of Genesys Rules System Rules Engine.
- Nested Solution Business Hierarchy—You can now add a new Rule Package at any node in the business hierarchy (a nested solution), rather than just at the first level. See FULL DESCRIPTION (Best Practice/User Guide)
- Unloading from memory of unused rule packages—If a rule package is not used for a defined period of time, it can now be automatically unloaded from memory. If a request for a rule package is received after it has been unloaded, it will automatically be loaded into memory again and the timer will start again. A new configuration option controls this behavior:
- Value—Time (in minutes) for an inactive package to remain loaded before it is automatically unloaded.
- Default Value—No timeout. If a value is not specified, packages remain loaded with no timeout.
- Changes in Supported Platforms
- Support for Windows 2012
- Support for RHEL 7 64-bit native.
- Changes in Supported Application Servers
- Removal of support for Java 6. In this release, run time environment requires Java 7 (either JRE or JDK).
Corrections and Modifications
There are no corrections or modifications for this release.