|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Rules System Rules Engine Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of Genesys Rules System Rules Engine.
- Nested Solution Business Hierarchy—You can now add a new Rule Package at any node in the business hierarchy (a nested solution), rather than just at the first level. See FULL DESCRIPTION (Best Practice/User Guide)
- Unloading from memory of unused rule packages—If a rule package is not used for a defined period of time, it can now be automatically unloaded from memory. If a request for a rule package is received after it has been unloaded, it will automatically be loaded into memory again and the timer will start again. A new configuration option controls this behavior:
- Value—Time (in minutes) for an inactive package to remain loaded before it is automatically unloaded.
- Default Value—No timeout. If a value is not specified, packages remain loaded with no timeout.
- Changes in Supported Platforms
- Support for Windows 2012
- Support for RHEL 7 64-bit native.
- Changes in Supported Application Servers
- Removal of support for Java 6. In this release, run time environment requires Java 7 (either JRE or JDK).
Corrections and Modifications
There are no corrections or modifications for this release.