Genesys CX Insights
Genesys Customer Experience Insights (Genesys CX Insights or sometimes GCXI) provides a presentation layer that extracts data from the Genesys Info Mart database, and presents it in readable historical reports to enable business and contact center managers to make better business decisions for streamlining operations, reducing costs, and providing better services.
Reporting And Analytics Aggregates
Also known as RAA. An optional Genesys Info Mart process that creates and populates predefined aggregation tables and views within an Info Mart database. RAA aggregation tables and views provide the metrics that summarize contact center activity to facilitate reporting, and serves as the primary source of data for the Genesys CX Insights (GCXI) historical reports. RAA is required for Genesys CX Insights, and was required for the now-deprecated GI2.
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates 8.5 Deployment Guide
Welcome to the Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Deployment Guide. This document introduces you to the configuration and installation procedures that are relevant to deployment of the Genesys Info Mart Aggregation Layer. This guide is valid only for the 8.5.x releases of Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA).
About Reporting and Analytics Aggregates
RAA 8.5 provides the mechanism for creating, maintaining, and populating a subset of tables and views in a Genesys Info Mart 8.5 database that provide aggregated data of contact center operations for reporting and analytical purposes. This aggregation layer is both an optional component of Genesys Info Mart 8.5 and a necessary and transparent component of Genesys Customer Experience Insights (GCXI) 9.0.
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Product Alert
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) 8.5 is an optional add-on to Genesys Info Mart 8.5 and a mandatory component of Genesys CX Insights (GCXI) and the now-deprecated Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2). A compatible release of Genesys Info Mart must be installed and operational prior to RAA installation. The following software releases interoperate correctly:
|RAA Release||Genesys Info Mart Release||Java||GI2 Release||GCXI Release|
|8.5.011.03||8.5.011.18 (minimum), 8.5.014.34 (recommended)
|8.5.011.02||8.5.011.18 (minimum), 8.5.014.26* (recommended)
|*Beginning with release 8.5.011.02, you can view information about the RAA release, and compatible Genesys Info Mart releases, by entering the following command at the command console: java -jar GIMAgg.jar -version|
|8.5.010.01||8.5.011.18 (8.5.014.09 for Chat Thread reporting, 8.5.014.19 Genesys Predictive Routing reporting)||1.7||Not supported||9.0.012.01|
|8.5.009.04||8.5.011.18 (8.5.014.09 for Chat Thread reporting)||1.7||Not supported||9.0.010.05|
|8.5.008.00||8.5.011.15 (8.5.013 for Media Neutral reporting)||1.7||Not supported||9.0.010.04|
|8.5.007.00||8.5.011.15 (8.5.011.18 for Co-browse)||1.7||Not supported||9.0.009.00|
|8.5.005.03||8.5.010.16 (for information about asynchronous chat support,
talk to your Genesys representative)
|8.5.003.00||8.5.011.04||1.7||8.5.001.02 (BI 4.2)|
|8.5.002.00||8.5.009.14||1.7||8.5.001.02 (BI 4.2)|
- RAA 8.5 supports GI2 8.5 releases, as well as specific releases of GI2 8.1.1, but does not support intervening GI2 releases, such as 8.1.4. (For information about RAA support for GI2 8.1.4, see the RAA 8.1 Product Release Advisory).
- In PostgreSQL deployments, Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) requires that the Info Mart schema name must either be public or be the same as the User ID.
- Beginning with RAA release 8.5.001.48, RAA adds support for the following environment:
- PostgreSQL v9.6 database
- Beginning with RAA release 8.5.001.45, the RAA installation package now includes the following driver versions:
- Microsoft SQL Server 6.0.8112.100 JDBC driver
- Oracle 22.214.171.124 JDBC driver
- PostgreSQL 9.4.1212 JDBC driver
- Beginning with RAA release 8.5.001.23, Microsoft SQL deployments of RAA require Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later.
- If—at the recommendation of Genesys personnel—you upgrade your JDBC driver to a version other than that which is deployed by RAA 8.5, then in addition to copying this driver to the location specified by Genesys Info Mart 8.5 and/or updating any environment variables that point to it, you must also place it in the \agg\lib subdirectory for RAA's use and overwrite the existing driver that is in this location. The file name of the JDBC driver must be as follows:
- ojdbc6-126.96.36.199.jar, for Oracle
- sqljdbc4-3.0.jar, for Microsoft SQL Server
- postgresql-9.3-1101.jdbc41.jar, for PostgreSQL
- The following RAA metrics are no longer populated by default:
To populate these metrics, you must enable the Genesys Info Mart config option, gim-etl-populate\populate-thread-facts, which is disabled be default. In some earlier Genesys Info Mart releases, these metrics were automatically populated.