You can launch the Metric Graphing window from the dashboard in both Contact Center Advisor (CCAdv) and Workforce Advisor (WA). Use the Metric Graphing window to monitor graphs for trends and to determine the effectiveness of actions taken to resolve specific situations.
Metrics must first be enabled for graphing in the Administration module. Only metrics and business objects to which you have access are displayed on the dashboard (see Role-Based Access and Permissions). An administrator configures settings that determine which combinations of metrics and time profile values can be stored and then graphed.
Launching the Metric Graphing window
To launch the Metric Graphing window:
- Select a row in one of the following panes:
- Contact Centers pane (CCAdv or WA)
- Applications pane (CCAdv)
- Contact Groups pane (WA)
- The charting button displays in the selected row if an administrator has enabled metrics for that object and granted you permission to view the metrics associated with the object.
- If you see the charting button () in the selected row, click it to launch the Metric Graphing window.