Migration to 8.5.1
Start of Procedure
- Stop Jetty on all the Workspace Web Edition & Web Services nodes.
- Update Cassandra with all cf-schema-<version>.txt files in the [install CD]]/data directory.
ImportantYou must run these scripts in order, beginning with cf-schema-8.5.100.01.txt.
- Copy the [install CD]]/data directory to the Cassandra node host.
- For each cf-schema-<version>.txt file, run the following command to update the Cassandra schema:
[cassandra install dir]/bin/cassandra-cli -h [cassandra host] --file cf-schema-<version>.txt
- [cassandra host] is the host name (FQDN) or IP of the Cassandra node
- Complete the Deploying the Web Application procedure.
- Review Configuring Workspace Web Edition & Web Services and its sub-topics and set the options required for your deployment.
The following configuration options have been modified in the $JETTY_HOME/genconfig/server-settings.yaml file in 8.5.1:
Option Type of Change activationTimeout The default value changed from 1000 to 12000. connectionTimeout The default value changed from 400 to 4000. cmeAuthenticationEnabled Removed
- Complete the Starting and Testing Workspace Web Edition & Web Services procedure.
TipMake a backup of your configuration folder ($JETTY_HOME/genconfig) to use as a reference for setting configuration options.
End of Procedure
This page was last edited on December 5, 2013, at 22:16.