|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Migration to 8.5.1
Start of Procedure
- Stop Jetty on all the Workspace Web Edition & Web Services nodes.
- Update Cassandra with all cf-schema-<version>.txt files in the [install CD]]/data directory.
ImportantYou must run these scripts in order, beginning with cf-schema-8.5.100.01.txt.
- Copy the [install CD]]/data directory to the Cassandra node host.
- For each cf-schema-<version>.txt file, run the following command to update the Cassandra schema:
[cassandra install dir]/bin/cassandra-cli -h [cassandra host] --file cf-schema-<version>.txt
- [cassandra host] is the host name (FQDN) or IP of the Cassandra node
- Complete the Deploying the Web Application procedure.
- Review Configuring Workspace Web Edition & Web Services and its sub-topics and set the options required for your deployment.
The following configuration options have been modified in the $JETTY_HOME/genconfig/server-settings.yaml file in 8.5.1:
Option Type of Change activationTimeout The default value changed from 1000 to 12000. connectionTimeout The default value changed from 400 to 4000. cmeAuthenticationEnabled Removed
- Complete the Starting and Testing Workspace Web Edition & Web Services procedure.
TipMake a backup of your configuration folder ($JETTY_HOME/genconfig) to use as a reference for setting configuration options.
End of Procedure
This page was last edited on December 5, 2013, at 22:16.