Deploying the Web Application
WarningThe Workspace Web Edition & Web Services web application uses the Jetty root context. If other web applications served by the same instance of Jetty also use the root context, this can prevent the Workspace Web Edition & Web Services web application from getting routed requests. If you are working with a fresh install of Jetty, you should remove the default Jetty files from the $JETTY_HOME/webapps and $JETTY_HOME/contexts folders.
Complete the following steps for each Workspace Web Edition & Web Services node.
Start of Procedure
- Stop Jetty.
- Copy the jetty.xml file from [installation_CD]/jetty to $JETTY_HOME/etc.
- Copy the cloud-web.xml file from [installation_CD]/jetty to $JETTY_HOME/contexts.
- Copy the logback.xml file from [installation_CD]/jetty to $JETTY_HOME/resources.
- Copy the cloud-web.war file from [installation_CD]/webapp to $JETTY_HOME/webapps.
- Copy the configuration files from [installation_CD]/conf to a local folder of your choosing. For example, $JETTY_HOME/genconfig.
End of Procedure
This page was last edited on December 4, 2013, at 13:37.