Quick Reference for Desktop Phones
Print this Quick Reference sheet and post it near your phone.
To connect from your desktop phone
Press the voicemail key (if present on your phone), otherwise dial the voicemail access number, then enter your password (if required).
To connect from a remote phone
Call the voicemail access number, press 1, enter your mail box number, enter your password.
Managing Your Mailbox
- Press 1 to hear new messages. (Playback may be automatic.)
- Press 3 to hear saved messages.
- Press 4 to manage your greetings. See Managing Your Mailbox Greetings.
- Press 5 to change your personal options (password). See Changing Your Personal Options.
While listening to your messages, you can:
- Press 1 to rewind 10 seconds.
- Press 2 to pause or resume.
- Press 3 to forward 10 seconds.
- Press 4 to go to a voice menu, which lists all possible commands in this mode.
- Press 5 to hear envelope information (message length in H:M:S / Caller ID of sender).
- Press 7 to delete.
- Press # to go to the next message.
- Press * to cancel and return to main menu.
Telephone Access Flowchart