|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Installing the GRAT Component
To run the the installation package for the GRAT after the applications are configured in Configuration Manager.
- Configuring the Rules Repository Database
- Creating the GRAT Application Objects in Configuration Manager
- From the host on which the GRAT is to be installed, locate and double-click Setup.exe in the rulesauthoring folder of the Genesys Rules System CD.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen of the installation wizard.
- Enter the connection parameters to connect to Configuration Server (Host, Port, User name, and Password).
- On the Client Side Port Configuration screen, if you do not want to configure client-side port parameters, leave the checkbox empty and click Next. If you do want to configure these settings, select the checkbox to display to additional options: Port and IP Address. Enter values for these options and click Next.
- Select the GRAT application that you created in Creating the GRAT Application Objects in Configuration Manager. Click Next.
- Specify the destination directory for the installation, or accept the default location, and click Next.
- Enter the host and port of the optional backup Configuration Server and click Next.
- Enter the number of times that the GRAT Server application should attempt to reconnect to Configuration Server (Attempts) and the amount of time (Delay) between attempts. Click Next.
- On the screen that is shown in Creating the GRAT Application Objects in Configuration Manager, specify the name of the rules authoring client application and click Next.
- Select Application Server Type. Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.