Control Your ACD Agent State from SIP Phones
Agents can change their ACD Agent State using enabled desk phones made by Polycom, Yealink, and AudioCodes/Genesys (420HD model with firmware version 2.2.2 or higher only). Here's how:
Agents: Change your ACD state from a desk phone
- Login using your phone's menu.
- Select one of the Agent States. Your choices are:
- not ready (optional: also select a reason code such as Lunch or Break.)
- after call work.
SIP Server synchronizes between your phone and your Agent Desktop when you finish using either tool.
Note: You can still change your ACD Agent State on your desktop computer, using Agent Desktop.
System Administrators: Configuration enables ACD state change on desktop phones
- This task enables ACD State change on Polycom, Yealink, and AudioCodes/Genesys desktop phones (model 420HD with firmware version 2.2.2 or higher only).
- This task requires system administration-level skills.
- Create a profile.
- Enable ACD in the profile, and add reason codes.
- Create a device and associate the profile with it.
When an enabled phone connects to Feature Server, login and provisioning becomes available automatically.