|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Control Your ACD Agent State from SIP Phones
Agents can change their ACD Agent State using enabled desk phones made by Polycom, Yealink, and AudioCodes/Genesys (420HD model with firmware version 2.2.2 or higher only). Here's how:
Agents: Change your ACD state from a desk phone
- Login using your phone's menu.
- Select one of the Agent States. Your choices are:
- not ready (optional: also select a reason code such as Lunch or Break.)
- after call work.
SIP Server synchronizes between your phone and your Agent Desktop when you finish using either tool.
Note: You can still change your ACD Agent State on your desktop computer, using Agent Desktop.
System Administrators: Configuration enables ACD state change on desktop phones
- This task enables ACD State change on Polycom, Yealink, and AudioCodes/Genesys desktop phones (model 420HD with firmware version 2.2.2 or higher only).
- This task requires system administration-level skills.
- Create a profile.
- Enable ACD in the profile, and add reason codes.
- Create a device and associate the profile with it.
When an enabled phone connects to Feature Server, login and provisioning becomes available automatically.