Pulse is a Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) plug-in application that enables at-a-glance views of real-time contact center statistics within the GAX graphical user interface. On the Pulse dashboard, widgets display user-defined Donut, Grid, Key Performance Indicator (KPI), or List charts of statistics for objects. You can view and select additional details and options by expanding a widget. Once maximized, you can choose a Stacked Bar, Grouped Bar, Grid or Line Chart view. You can also sort the data, select which objects to include, and edit the widget.
Open Pulse by clicking Pulse from the header menu. Dashboards are managed by using tabs. You can add a new dashboard by clicking on the plus sign to the right of the dashboard tabs.
Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of a dashboard tab for options:
- Rename Tab—Change the name of the Pulse Dashboard tab.
- Add a Widget—Add a new widget to the dashboard.
- Reset to Default Dashboard—If you want to view the default dashboard that was prepared by your administrator, add a new tab, click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of the new tab and choose Reset to Default. The new tab shows the default dashboard.
- Set as Default Dashboard—Administrators can create a Default Dashboard for all users. First, prepare a dashboard tab by populating it with widgets. Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of your dashboard tab and choose Set as Default Dashboard. This replaces the Default Dashboard with the content of your tab.
- Delete—Deletes the dashboard.