|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Journey Mapping: Gathering Requirements
Before you begin optimizing a customer journey, you must understand your business objectives:
- Ask for pain points and opportunities
- Walk through Website or IVR flows and put yourself in your end user’s shoes
- Understand the relevant gaps and opportunities to streamline and think about how you can leverage Conversation Manager
- Think about how journeys can be optimized
The following questions will help you understand your business objectives:
- What is the customer journey today?
- What do you want the journey to be tomorrow?
- How long do you want Context stored and relevant?
- What constitutes journey success or failure?
- What channels are you using?
- What data do you need to collect from each Channel?
Personalization and Customer Experience (CX)
- What do you want to achieve in terms of CX and business objectives?
Results and Measurement
- What are the Rules needed to achieve results?
- How do you want to measure Journey Milestones and display them in the Journey Dashboard?