|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
- Agent Desktops are not able to issue T-Requests (TMakeCall, TInitiateTransfer, and so on) with AttributeLocation to reach a destination in a DR pair, because:
- The origination site does not know the real destination location for the agent.
- One of the DR peers can be down.
- Note: The above restrictions are not applicable to the URS as it always knows exactly the location of the call destination.
- Stat Server 8.1.2 or later must be used to properly support SIP Business Continuity environment.
- Advanced Disconnect Detection Protocol (ADDP) must be configured in the Stat Server application on the connection to SIP Server. It is also recommended to configure ADDP in other components on the connection to SIP Server.
This page was last edited on March 6, 2017, at 23:30.