SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The handling of codec changes on an active call (triggered by re-INVITE from remote side) is improved:
- Changing the G.279 annexb parameter no longer restarts the audio stream and the modified value is applied to the existing stream.
- Non-compatible codec changes now force the SSRC reset correctly and resolves the 20 second delay when communication with the Microsoft RTC stack.
- This version of SIP Endpoint SDK for MacOS is released as a Universal 2 binary file, including code for both Intel (x86_64) and Apple (arm64) architectures.
- Known limitation: The H.264 video codec and iSAC/32000 audio codec are included only for Intel architecture. (SEPSDK-2731)
- The built-in video renderer is deprecated in this release in favor of an application-defined external video renderer. (SEPSDK-2778)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
SIP Endpoint SDK no longer crashes when multiple connections are present in the configuration file and the enable method is called for a new connection after the first connection. (SEPSDK-2779)
SIP Endpoint SDK now increments the SDP version in the new offer correctly. Previously, when a bare re-INVITE was received on a call with SRTP enabled and the remote side responded with the same Answer SDP to the Endpoint's new offer, the new SRTP key would not be properly applied, resulting in one-way audio. (SEPSDK-2775)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.024.03.