SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The H.264 video codec is now included for Apple (arm64) architecture. Previously, the codec was only available for Intel architecture. (SEPSDK-2800)
- The iSAC/32000 audio codec is now included for Apple (arm64) architecture. Previously, the codec was only available for Intel architecture. (SEPSDK-2781)
- A new optional parameter is added to codecs.enabled.video setting to control the generation of Remote Estimate Maximum Bitrate (REMB) data for VP8 and VP9 video codecs: remb=N where N is one of the following values:
- 0 - To disable REMB generation and congestion detection (default for VP9 codec)
- 1 - To enable regular REMB and congestion detection (default for VP8 codec)
- 2 - To enable fast-recovery mode, update the generated REMB values to the average of the locally calculated value and the value received from the far end of video call
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.025.03.
This page was last edited on October 29, 2021, at 07:36.