SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows||OS X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- SIP Endpoint SDK now supports macOS 10.15 "Catalina". (SEPSDK-2495)
- SIP Endpoint SDK now supports videos. (SEPSDK-2503)
- With TLS connections to a SIP registrar, SIP Endpoint SDK tries to reconnect immediately after the connection fails without waiting for the registration to expire. This improves the reaction time to a SIP Server or Proxy failure. Genesys recommends using small
reg_expirevalues when using external connections as the client-side of the SIP registrar failure. (SEPSDK-2528)
- DNS resolution of SRV records has been improved to ensure SIP Endpoint maps to one datacenter (SRV target) until all nodes in that DC fails. (SEPSDK-2311)
- Two new methods have been added to GSEndpoint.h protocol to control audio balance. The pan values set by these functions are preserved until SDK restart and applied to all currently active and future channels of given type. Default audio balance (pan values used when these methods not used) are left: 1.0 and right: 1.0.
/** Set the audio balance for speaker and ringer audio channels @param scale values for left / right channel, from 0.0 to 1.0 @returns the result of the operation */ - (GSResult) speakerVolumePanLeft:(float) leftScale right:(float) rightScale; - (GSResult) ringerVolumePanLeft:(float) leftScale right:(float) rightScale;
This release contains the following resolved issues:
SIP Endpoint now properly publishes Voice Quality reports, when configured to do so, and no RTCP packets are received from remote side or call was dropped because of inactivity timeout. In previous versions both these conditions incorrectly blocked VQ reports. (SEPSDK-2521, SEPSDK-2498)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.016.03.