SIP Endpoint SDK for OS X Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows||OS X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The name and meaning of log level 0 has been changed to critical, as the historical name, fatal error no longer reflected the actual usage of that log level. (SEPSDK-2308)
- For security reasons, TURN credentials are removed from the configuration file. The recommended way to specify these values is from the application, but if that is not possible, then the environment variables, GCTI_TURN_USERNAME and GCTI_TURN_PASSWORD may be used as a more secure alternative to a plain-text file. (SEPSDK-2295)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Crashes that rarely happen on releasing a call, or when an active codec is changed during call setup, have been fixed. (SEPSDK-2307)
SIP Endpoint SDK now properly maintains sticky registration sessions with one data center, when DNS resolution for SRV contact is significantly delayed. (SEPSDK-2303)
Reporting audio statistic in SIP Endpoint SDK has been improved:
- Getting statistics for a recently released call now works correctly even after the Endpoint object had been stopped,
- The calculated MOS value can no longer fall below 1.0 (except for special case 0.0 indicating "not enough data for MOS calculation")
- The current codec information has been added to the call statistics structure to allow the application to apply the per-codec corrections, if needed.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.012.03.