Contact Center Advisor and Workforce Advisor Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions|
|12/21/18||General||Under Shipping Control|
Contact Center Advisor and Workforce Advisor is platform-independent software. You can deploy the installation package on any operating system that Contact Center Advisor and Workforce Advisor supports.
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Improved Dashboard Performance — Performance of the Contact Center Advisor (CCAdv) and Workforce Advisor (WA) dashboards has been improved. The dashboard loads into the browser faster than it did in previous 9.0 releases and is quicker to respond to user activity, even in large configurations and in any supported browser. Improvements include better response time for dashboard rendering when you select a node in the Contact Centers pane and improved rollup performance. (CAWU-12736, PLT-7937, PLT-7877)
- New Notification Message for Dashboard Users — A notification message now displays in the dashboard when metric columns cannot be displayed because of one of the following reasons:
- The user has insufficient permissions to view the metrics. For example, if the user attempts to open a metrics library for which permissions to view the metrics have been revoked.
- The user's filter selection returns no results.
- The notification lets the user know why no data is displayed (either no data can be returned for this user based on the filter selection or the user has insufficient permissions to view the metrics data). (CAWU-12698)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Because of improvements made to dashboard performance and response time, the Internet Explorer 11 browser no longer becomes unresponsive if you leave the CCAdv or WA dashboard open for more than 1.5 hours. (CAWU-13140, CAWU-12988, PLT-7937)
When you create a metric library in the Column Chooser and click Apply, the library displays correctly on your dashboard and the name of the new metric library displays in the library drop-down menu. Previously after creating a new library and clicking Apply, you might have seen error messages on the dashboard and the new library might have failed to load correctly in your dashboard (the library drop-down menu would show Unsaved Library rather than showing the name of the newly-created metric library). (PLT-8066)
You no longer see an error message when you open Column Chooser and click Apply (whether you made changes to metric selections in Column Chooser or not). Previously in this scenario, you might see an error message: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined. (PLT-8064)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.002.03.