eServices Manager Plug-in for GAX Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now create and edit structured messages that use rich links, which show a preview of a URL that contains an inline image or video. This feature enables customers to view media immediately without having to click a "Tap to Load Preview" message.
- You can now use field codes in the Title text-input field of structured messages for Apple Business Chat.
- The Custom Extension structured message for Apple Business Chat has the following improvements in the Received Message tab:
- You can add an image to the message, along with an Image Title and Image Subtitle.
- You can render field codes that were added to fields in this tab.
- You can now render field codes in the Preview tab for the Date Picker and List Picker structured messages for Apple Business Chat.
- For Apple Pay structured messages, eServices Manager now automatically sets the Total Amount Type to final if all items have their Type set to final.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Apple Pay structured messages now only accepts payments when the Total Amount is greater than zero (for example, $0.01 and above). Previously, Apple Pay accepted payments when the Total Amount was zero ($0.00), but the client received an "Invalid Payment Request" message. (KM-4467)
The plugin now correctly uses the GAX option root_url. Previously, if root_url did not use the default value, the plugin failed to load. (KM-4367)
Titles in structured messages for Apple Business Chat now accept special characters. (KM-4335)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.305.09.