eServices Manager Plug-in for Administrator Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
You can now include the original message when replying to an email. Previously, eServices Manager Plug-in for Administrator truncated HTML and BODY tags, and improperly escaped HTML special characters, which caused the original message to be omitted. (KM-2632)
This release adds a new feature called ESERVICES_MANAGER/ESERVICES_MANAGER_ACCESS that limits user access to eServices Manager Plug-in for Administrator.
To use this feature create a Zip file for the plugin deployment using GAX:
- Create a temporary folder on your desktop.
- Copy the IP folder from the original location into the temporary folder.
- Copy the templates folder from the original location into the temporary folder.
- Zip the temporary folder.
Alternatively, contact Genesys Customer Care to obtain the required Zip file containing the installation package and associated templates.
To install the eServices Manager Plug-in for Administrator with the GAX Installation Wizard:
- Add the following option to the Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) Application object:
Section name: asd
Option name: plugin_ip_list
Option value: eSMngrPlgnAdm64 (Windows host) or eSMngrPlgnAdm (Linux host)
- Restart GAX.
- Upload the eServices Manager installation package (IP). If you have previously uploaded the IP, you must do so again now.
- Carry out the plugin installation process. To uninstall eServices Manager, use the general procedure for removing a plugin.
- Restart GAX.
To grant a user access to eServices Manager Plug-in for Adminstrator, assign the following privileges to the following users in GAX:
- COM/Access Configmanager
- ESERVICES_MANAGER/Genesys eServices Manager Plug-in for Administrator Access
See more information here:
The type for eServices Manager Plugin for Administrator templates was corrected to "184" -Genesys Administrator Server. ( KM-2759, KM-2524)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 18.104.22.168.