Content Analyzer Plug-in for GAX 8.5.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 8.5.x releases of Content Analyzer Plug-in for GAX. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
Available Releases[+] Note about release order
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This Release Note lists the supported operating systems for each release at a high level. For more detailed information about the supported versions for each operating system, see the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.1.x releases of Content Analyzer Plug-in for GAX, see the 8.1 Release Note (Cumulative).
Discontinued Support[+] Note about discontinued items
There are no discontinued items for this product.
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 8.5.x releases of Content Analyzer Plug-in for GAX, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Content Analyzer Plug-in for GAX, see the following documentation:
- The following documentation related to this software is available from the eServices product page.
- Content Analyzer Plug-in for GAX describes the use of the Plug-in.
- eServices Manager Plug-in for GAX Help describes the use of that related Plug-in.
- eServices Deployment Guide describes deployment procedures for all eServices components. It also contains a high-level description of the eServices system, its architecture, and a list of new features in the current release.
- eServices Administrator's Guide presents recommendations for monitoring and adjusting your eServices configuration, plus detailed explanations of procedures to use for selected special purposes.
- The eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for eServices components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.