iWD Web Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|12/22/17||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Automated Import of XLS/CSV Files in iWD Web—You can now configure automatic import of .XLS and .CSV files with column headings, based on a time interval of your choosing. Source systems export tasks/work items to a safe location that iWD Web can access. iWD Web checks for the presence of a new file in this location, checks the file format, then imports the individual tasks to iWD/Interaction Server for insertion into the Global Task List. Automatically uploaded jobs can be viewed (alongside any manual uploads) in the Jobs List tab of iWD Web. MORE INFORMATION
- Support for Java 1.7 and 1.6 is discontinued in this release.
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 is discontinued in this release.
- Support for Microsoft IE 8, 9 and 10 is discontinued in this release.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 is discontinued in this release.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The iWD Web application no longer starts up if there are errors in its configuration. Previously, it would start in this scenario. (EWML-101)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.002.19.