iWD Web 9.0.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 9.0.x releases of iWD Web. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
Available Releases[+] Note about release order
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|9.0.007.05||12/03/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.006.02||09/18/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.005.04||08/16/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.004.03||06/22/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.003.03||03/14/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
|9.0.002.19||12/22/17||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the IWD page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.5.x releases of iWD Web, see the 8.5 Release Note (Cumulative).
Discontinued Support[+] Note about discontinued items
- Java 1.7 and 1.6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 operating system
- Microsoft IE 8, 9 and 10 browsers
- Windows Server 2008 operating system
Discontinued as of: 9.0.002.19
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.0.x releases of iWD Web, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the IWD page.
- The iWD Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring iWD Web.
- The iWD Web Help topics describe how to use the iWD Web user interface.
- The IWD page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for iWD components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.