Voice Platform Resource Manager Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Resource Manager (RM) logging has been enhanced to enable better debugging, when the logging level is set to trace. The additional log details for a call now include:
- IVR Profile
- Inter-node messages
- RM no longer accepts calls when the weight parameter of a site is set to zero in the corresponding gvp.site folder.
- Setting weight=0 for a site keeps the site in the 'out of service' mode and RM will reject the calls received directly on that site. However, RM will continue to accept the forwarded calls from a different site.
- Previously, RM considered the weight value of 0 as invalid and used the default value of 100 instead and accepted the calls made to those sites.
- You can now use the new configuration option optionsofflineresp to configure SIP OPTIONS response codes that RM checks while marking a resource offline.
- Section: monitor
- Default: 503
- Valid Values: SIP response codes >=300
- Changes Take Effect: At Start/Restart
- optionsofflineresp - Specifies the list of semi-colon separated SIP-OPTIONS response codes (>=300) which is used to mark a resource offline. If the response code received from the resource is not available in the list, then the resource is considered online. The default value of 503 is the response code that indicates MCP is offline.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
RM now bypasses the MCP specified in the X-Genesys-bypass-resource-list header of the incoming INVITE message. Previously, RM did not bypass the MCPs in the sip:userpart@host:port format in the X-Genesys-bypass-resource-list header. (GVP-23888)
RM no longer terminates unexpectedly during a race condition between the Originating Leg (OL) and the Terminating Leg (TL) while setting or resetting the CTIC AOR. (GVP-23819)
RM no longer adds the parent tenant of a Logical Resource Group (LRG) to the list of service tenants of the LRG, when a new child tenant is added dynamically to the RM linked tenant. (GVP-23732)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 220.127.116.11.