Voice Platform Resource Manager Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- With this release, Resource Manager enables VXML IVR Recording, in a way similar to MSML GIR recording. Use the configuration option gvp.policy.voicexml-recording-allowed to configure VXML IVR Recording. When set to true (the default), this option instructs Resource Manager to:
- Find the matching recording IVR Profile and add a new reference to the recording IVR Profile in a new Request URI parameter (record-ivr-profile), so that Media Control Platform will know which IVR Profile contains the encryption certificates.
- Find the matching recording IVR Profile, and merge all service parameters that have the recordingclient prefix to the current IVR Profile service parameters.
- Resource Manager supports the service-type record in an IVR Profile. RM locates and selects the appropriate record IVR profile.
- Resource Manager supports geo-location based selection of the record IVR profile, configured by the gvp.general.geo-location option in the IVR profile.
Refer to GVP Support for IVR Recording for additional details.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Resource Manager no longer generates duplicate call IDs when more than one instance of RM is started in a host at the same moment. (GVP-23397)
Resource Manager now submits the correct peak statistics for the record media service-type. Previously RM did not decrement the peak statistics when the recording call legs were terminated in third-party recording scenarios. (GVP-23370)
Resource Manager now includes IVR Profile DBID information in the initial INVITE to Media Control Platform, after a failure to contact CTI-Connector when CTI is enabled with the setting ALWAYS. (GVP-23283)
Resource Manager no longer terminates due to a race condition while manipulating internal data structures between a new incoming call leg and a terminating leg for an outbound conference. (GVP-23282)
Resource Manager no longer freezes, unable to shut down, while clearing dead call information during a shutdown. (GVP-23268)
Resource Manager no longer consumes excessive memory when dynamic configuration changes are made. (GVP-22661)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 188.8.131.52.