Configuration Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Configuration Server is enhanced to keep track of recent user login/authentication failures to generate a standard level log message when the number/rate of failures exceeds the specified threshold. The following events (further denoted as auth events) are tracked:
- user logins with gui-type applications
- user authentications, requested by applications
- user-owned password changes, which require an old password
- You can enable this feature by using the failure-alarm-* options (failure-alarm-period, failure-alarm-count, failure-alarm-percent, and failure-alarm-percent-threshold). For information on these new options, refer to the Configuration Options Reference Manual.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Configuration Server no longer shuts down when processing an incomplete request to get configuration object data that may be generated by a custom client application or Genesys Administrator when doing extended search for configuration objects. (MFWK-23418)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 184.108.40.206.