|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Driver for SMS and MMS Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The SMS channel now supports PII management as implemented by Chat Server or Privacy Manager. (MSGA-1277)
- The driver now supports TLS connections to SMSC providers. (MSGA-1271)
- Support for the following operating systems. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- CentOS Linux 7 (MSGA-1465)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (MSGA-1465)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016 (MSGA-1464)
- Support for Open JDK 8. See the Prerequisites section on the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all prerequisites. (MSGA-1670)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The driver now correctly processes the option value x-smpp-outbound-enc-default=1 (IA-5/ASCII). Previously, SMS Server might have encountered an issue when attempting to send long SMS messages that required two or more parts. (MSGA-1650)
See the Genesys Driver for SMS and MMS Guide for information on how to upgrade from SMS Server.