Genesys Driver for SMS and MMS Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The SMS channel now supports PII management as implemented by Chat Server or Privacy Manager. (MSGA-1277)
- The driver now supports TLS connections to SMSC providers. (MSGA-1271)
- Support for the following operating systems. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- CentOS Linux 7 (MSGA-1465)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (MSGA-1465)
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016 (MSGA-1464)
- Support for Open JDK 8. See the Prerequisites section on the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all prerequisites. (MSGA-1670)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The driver now correctly processes the option value x-smpp-outbound-enc-default=1 (IA-5/ASCII). Previously, SMS Server might have encountered an issue when attempting to send long SMS messages that required two or more parts. (MSGA-1650)
See the Genesys Driver for SMS and MMS Guide for information on how to upgrade from SMS Server.