ImportantVersion Tested: Outbound Contact Server 8.1.509.05 (HTTP Requests)
The test demonstrated a stable and proper working order of all listed products under the soft test conditions (modules not restarted; configuration parameters chosen correctly).
- One campaign with three agent groups was created.
- Each group had 1,000 agents and used its own site.
- The campaign used calling lists with 100,000 records. Chan = 3 records.
- Calling list = List_81_SCXML.
- Each campaign worked until there were undialed records in the calling list.
- Agents had 60 seconds AverageTalkTime.
- All other settings were default. Logging verbosity was set to standard.
- Number of ports was unlimited.
|Outbound Contact Server||8.1.501.05 64b||test53|
|Outbound Contact Manager||7.6.101.03||test26|
|Configuration server||8.1.300.03||test24:5070 (DB81_ORS)|
|Calling List Data Base||MS SQL 2000||test24: DB81_cfg|
|Calling List Data Base||MS SQL 2005||DT-10: DB81_cfg|
|Memory||~191 MB GB|
- OCS can process ~6.3 HTTP requests/sec (DoNotCall request)
- Test condition: Data Base average CPU% usage has to be less than 100%
- OCS performance in these tests depends on Data Base performance.
This page was last modified on 15 February 2018, at 07:12.